Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Guys what the hell?

Is this? For gods sake use e-mail will you it's not that hard. This guy First Timer wanted some help and all you do is post crap about who is going to Sparklies. Its a) boring b) boring and C) wasting peoples time.

SO grow up and e-mail eachother will you! Or he's a novel idea there is this new modern thing called a telephone, what you do is dial a friends number and you speak to them. You should try it and stop posting ****!

Piper

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I think its a little unfair to jump down these guys throats when there are other posters on these boards who do exactly the same thing. I have had threads Hijacked with inane banter which was totally off topic. I think if people are gonna get bollocked for posting drivel or off topic posts then everyone should get bollocked. And no I am not gonna mention names.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Valid point.

But first the guy might be soooooo cheesed off from reading about who is doing what at sparklies that he does not bother reading or replying. Yes you helped him out fine. But the rest of it is a waste of time in this thread.
You want a marshalling course then post a thread about it! So far the conversation is going between 4 people and I just think that the guy asked for help and he may just may have thought, what is the point in replying to this!

Just my thoughts I am sure you can understand that ;)

Piper

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
crom-dubh

Ok will go on a rampage for thread hijackers and sort them all out. The only reason I said anything in this thread is cos I replied to it at the beggining and just thouught it's way off topic.

I do beleave that Paul posted something right at the beggining of the thread.

Plus it was so off topic what would one more post matter :D

Piper

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
ok sorry first timer, i got carried away and hijacked your thread along with some other people:(

neways back to your questions, i think that you cant use pure energy systems over here as theey are DOT, i have one that is DOT and have found i cant use it:( so i am investing in AIR cause it is extremly consistant and you probably wont have to think about buying another air system till the day it dont pass its test, this is because it is duel tested and eliminates all spikes and with out a dobt in my eyes is the best air system, on the market.

i cant really comment on the two guns because i havent used them, AIR will be more expensive and easier to find but it is worth it

First Timer

Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
Thank You

All very much for the replies.
I have been checking my post but I kind of got bored when people started talking about other stuff. Hope it's not always like this when new people post.

Dave