Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hmmmmmm

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok folks I am willing to sell my signed shirt from last year. If you want you can have for a couple of pounds and auction for as much as you want.

Mmmm it's worth a try I guess lol

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I very recently sold a russian legion Jersey, which i was attached to, as the buyer will testify. In my defence, I paid for it in the first place, i would not take a freebie like that.

I also have arranged the purchases of

Nexus signed top
Ollie Lang signed IronMen top

all as gifts for my brother. He bought himself a signed dynasty one at the clinic we went to.

As soon as i get the money again I am hoping to ask the player if he will sell me an 07 top, just for the MOJO!!

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
not read all the this, but lump gave me a backlash jersey at npf, not dynasty or ironmen but i wouldn't dream of selling it for numerous reasons

1. i was given it from the goodness of lumps heart:D
2. its a team jersey
3. its comfy and looks sweet

Parki

Ion on steroids
Oct 29, 2006
Stalybridge(manchester, uk)
joy division?, dynasty? i'll stick with Markie c and luke kelly, the odd robbo :D one and i'd give in to a nicky t one just to frame.. but i'd never get one .. poor me...

mainly i'd love to have a Robbo one and nicky t.. ive gotta admit it...

i admire you guys :rolleyes: :cool: :D

and to be totally honest i'd do almost anything for Markie c, luke kelly , robbo and nicky t's signed, worn (and washed) jersersy to sit on my wall... like a dream..

I'll keep dreaming

badd701

EGO = GOD
Jul 5, 2006
nailsea,bristol
ive always wanted a dynasty jersey pref signed to just hang on my wall lol.

dynasty always been my fave team ever since i started paintball if i had a dynasty jersey signed or not id wack it straight up on my wall in a frame id never sell it lol it wud be my prize possession.

im guna save for one i think heh my walls are all bare, may take a while =/