Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hmmmmmm

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I watched Jimmy Greaves play and I was hooked ..... Millwall should have been the team I supported because it was about a mile away from where I used to live when I was a kid but hey, come on, Spurs were the guv'nors back then :)

But I will concede I have quite a bit of respect for Wenger and Henri ...thru gritted teeth....:)
I think we have jumped from D.C. Arsenal to Arsene:p

Or is it a decade of history, turning a frenchman in to an englishman:eek:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
have UK address will also pay PnP

Al, if u resend me ure address, I will send u my one and only England XBall jersey - and let me add something here - I was once offered an awful lot of money for this and I declined because I wanted to keep something from that inaugural XBall tournament and so...if I find out you have sold this jersey, I will personally detach your testicles from your torso with the help of a pair of pliers and an 18 inch bicep ....you get my drift???

:)

Take it easy Al and take care of it.
Say 'hi' to mum and sis for me.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Al, if u resend me ure address, I will send u my one and only England XBall jersey - and let me add something here - I was once offered an awful lot of money for this and I declined because I wanted to keep something from that inaugural XBall tournament and so...if I find out you have sold this jersey, I will personally detach your testicles from your torso with the help of a pair of pliers and an 18 inch bicep ....you get my drift???

:)
Another Lucky ******* ;) Robbo, I sent you my details and I'm looking for a good frame to put the jersey up on my wall.

And on the topic... Yesterday I saw a thread on PBN where the guy is offering to sell a lot of different jerseys, some of them really rare. What he wants for the whole collection would easily be sufficient to buy a new car... I envy the size and quality of his collection, but I'd probably do to him what you described above if I ever saw him, would just need to find an 18 inch bicep somewhere...

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
If anyone can get hold of an 06/07 less than zero jersey let me know, its not a production colour so rare as rocking horse poo;)

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
aint too fussed about pro players memorabillia. and to be fair because its signed wouldnt make much diff. russian legion jersy would be cool though. but to be fair i dont see the problem with the one youve got. (dont like celebrities)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
i think there is a difference here:

if you get given something directly from a player, or bid on it for a charity event... then you will have a sentimental attachment to it (supposedly), and thus, should keep it.

if you buy something on from someone else, then really, it just becomes a jersey with some scribblings on it. ifyou catch my drift.

with regards to whose jersey would you want... i would happily give a good home to any players jersey. the fact they gave it to you as a present should be respected in such a way. but then again, i horde everything, some people sell on clutter. differing mentalities i suppose :)

sorry if that has already been said

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I've been away for a while so forgive for bringing an old thread back to life...
Pete got me Maximus' Joy jersey from campaign '05 (black and white angel style), all signed with some mad Swedish graffiti. I considered selling it along with my Angel to bump up the price but it was a gift from both Pete & Max and I wouldn't part with it. I've never worn it to play but the missus has worn it a couple of times for spectating.

/brag mode off

PS. Still waiting for that package Baca ;)

EDIT ADDED: Check your pm's. H is it now? What's next, a symbol standing in for The Member Formerly Known as H? TFP