Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Woodsball 5 Man Tournament

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
well played Shadlad mate u and your team are a nice bunch of lads was a realy gg, we will see u on field again sometime.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I am currently working on production of the Video as promised and all the still images will be available as soon as I upload them all and make links for download :) Regards Dred
Was going to post a query about photos but see you beat me to it. Look forward to seeing them - please post up a link ASAP

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
One of our lads had a marker cam and i hope to get the 2 hours or more gameplay of him, will send over to u asap but it will be raw unless my guy edits it.

do we know when pics be up?

ok see u all soon.

Dr3d

www.team-sexlife.co.uk
Oct 20, 2006
nr Holmbush
www.team-venom.co.uk
One of our lads had a marker cam and i hope to get the 2 hours or more gameplay of him, will send over to u asap but it will be raw unless my guy edits it.

do we know when pics be up?

ok see u all soon.
I had some of the still's brought over to mine last night am waiting for one more lot of images to arrive but hopefully will get the ones I have already on here tonight :)

Edit: I have footage here of the video, We can do this 2 ways either I can wait and add the footage of the barrel cam on the video or produce 2 different videos using the footage I have already and the barrel cam footage :) if any of that made sense..... All down to the amount of hassle I am getting on emails and calls for the images and videos lol :)

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Hopefully not so much hassle as keen players who enjoyed the event wanting to re live the good times !!