Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Woodsball 5 Man Tournament

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Directions:

By car, we are located 2 minutes from J11 of the M23.
This is approximately 45 minutes from Central London,
15 minutes from the M25, 20 minutes from Brighton or
10 minutes from Gatwick Airport.

By Public Transport, we are located 5 minutes (by taxi) from Horsham station, which is a 55 minute journey from Victoria Main line Station.
London Bridge Station will also connect to Horsham Station.
Trains run frequently from Brighton, Haywards Heath and other nearby / surrounding areas.

Holmbush Farm,
Crawley Road,
Faygate,
Nr. Horsham,
W. Sussex.
RH12 4SE.

Dr3d

www.team-sexlife.co.uk
Oct 20, 2006
nr Holmbush
www.team-venom.co.uk
******THANKYOU ALL******

To all the teams who turned up today. The weather was against us all from lunchtime onwards.
The raffle made £206.00 for St Cathrines Hospice :) this was great and more than we expected knowing how expensive paintball can be for most players :)
We will be taking this to the Hospice first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks also to the guys who spent all night driving down from Newcastle really good to meet you guys :) look forward to driving up there to get a game...... IN THE SUMMER :).
PGI again thanks guys was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for leaving magazines for the teams :).
HAWKS I got pictures of 2 out of the 4 teams so will expect to grab the other 2 teams pics when you get a chance :) thanks for bringing your teams down.

Finally BIG thanks to all the guys and Gals from Venom/Sexlife for running the event, marshaling and Angel for the food..... and all up at Holmbush for their help and participation with this days events, after 20 + years of playing there now its better than ever :)

Kind regards Dred

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
Many Thanks To All That Came Cheers

MANY THANKS for all the teams who made the effort especialy to unerversal shadows who drove down from newcastle great to meet you we will return the favour and come up there if you ever do a tournament.Also a big thanks to the fun police ( pgi mods)for comming today good to see you all and to meet robbo.PLUS another big thanks to the hawks i will speak to you guys soon.Well what a days balling my marker was crap my paint was crap infact i was crap we cam 2nd to last i will not organise for such good teams to come along next time as last month my team won the 6 man lol oh well i can not win them all.All in all i had a great day i hope you all had a good day and hope to see you all again soon.

G

Gassy

Results,We need results so I can see how my fellow fun police did:D

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
2nd in our division after the prelims. Unfortunately we decided not to play in the play-offs / final. Too cold, dark and wet.

Good day out though.

I hurt today.
We (Split Personalities) did decide to play in the play-offs & got 3rd. It was cold, very dark and wet by then, but great to face off against guys we haven't played in 10 years... and win ;)

Here's looking forward to the next one & better weather

P.S.

Thanks to Holmbush & the organisers for a great day

I'd also like to thank the teams that turned up an hour late, and resulted in the rest of us having to play in the dark. To turn up for a tourny at 8am only to be kept waiting until 10.30 to air up & kick off is a bit of a joke :mad:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
One thing I must add is a big thank you to the marshalls. Considering the events like Millenniums I've been playing, I would honestly say you guys were the hardest working I've experienced for many a day. With the terrain and the fact you had to run around up hill and down dale in cold sh*tty weather, you worked your socks off right the way through the day.

Often praise for the marshalls is "the done thing" rather than being sincere, but yesterday you really did impress.