Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do I go about playing paintball .. ?

Bob1114

Feb 14, 2015
"In the UK we have two true one man teams
Keams & gommie"
Hey Tom, just wondering what you men by this? I can't make head or tail of it!
Cheers,

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
"In the UK we have two true one man teams
Keams & gommie"
Hey Tom, just wondering what you men by this? I can't make head or tail of it!
Cheers,
It's in response to jays question/statement that once he's been to some walkons he should then move onto a team

It's not necessary to be a member of a team, whether forming or joining one

A few people go it alone turning up to the games they want when they want

In the scenario scene in the UK there are some individuls doing the scenario event circuit, some as a couple of mates
But as well as individual average blokes there are two characters that can be considered there own team of one man
Gommie is one guy. He's on this forum and has his YouTube videos (Gommie404)
Keams is another. He will outdrink all the youngsters being the first in and last out of the party, then the after party but also the first there at game on
I had a couple of drinks one night with him for the first time in a few years. The barmaid said she thought he had had too many drinks
We assured her that he hadnt

Bob1114

Feb 14, 2015
Oh I get you, Keams and Gommie are literally two guys. Makes sense now I read back! Thanks again Tom, I think you've single handedly answered everything I've asked. Very good of you to help idiots like myself who know nothing of the modern game of paintball! Hopefully my questions will get a bit more tasking for you as time goes on!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Just spotted this thread. @Jay Morrison - where are you based?

Season kicks off in March @ CPPS Penkridge.......you could make the journey and take a look.

Anth1427

Mar 2, 2015
you can join a team straight away if they are looking you dont necessarily need any experiance or gear most paintballers are happy to give help to anyone who needs it.

im part of a small scenario team based in durham but have 2 lads on the east coast and 2 in middlesbrough . we do walkons at pointblank and prozone, and events around the uk. your more than welcome to come along to a game sometime if you want to. or a paintball shop and get some advice on the stuff your looking at, justpaintball is only in darlington.

i would take the offer you have got to go and see what the deal is before you go buying your first kit its easy to blow alot of money on something then find out you prefer something else. think we have all been there, gear new or second hand is easy to come by
Myself and a friend are looking to join a team, we're based in Durham and Middlesbrough. Anyone looking for players?