Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how old do you have to be to own a paintball gun

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
yeah thats what happened to me :D except maybe it jsut came through her credit card and she didn't really 'buy' it ;) Anyways, i would recommend that you keep the play in the back garden if you are jsut practising/ training and try not to annoy the neighbours, i'm quite lucky as mine dont really get angry :D but some might so :S

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
yeah thats what happened to me :D except maybe it jsut came through her credit card and she didn't really 'buy' it ;) Anyways, i would recommend that you keep the play in the back garden if you are jsut practising/ training and try not to annoy the neighbours, i'm quite lucky as mine dont really get angry :D but some might so :S

okej lol mate my neighbours are really nice lol i make bombs cuase im pyro and they dont mind so could i use my gun if i am 14 at a center

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You must be 14 to posess and use a paintball marker in a private place, 17 in a public place.
14 year olds were legally able to have airguns/paintball markers but this was changed. You must now be 17.

You cannot own it but your parents can own it on your behalf. You will need someone wiht you when transporting to sites.

To play at sites it is basesd on site insurance and the standard age was 13. A revision was made to 12 to allow for 13 year old birthday parties as they will have a number of 12 years olds. It is up to the site if they allow 12 year olds in their own right, or 2 year olds with a 13 year old group.

Scary thing is Delta Force allow the age limit down to 10.
(2) Air weapon age limits

Previously, there were certain provisions, which allowed the possession of air weapons by persons over the age of 14 years. The Anti-Social Behaviour Act 2003 Sec 38 affectively changes this age to 17 years.

It is an offence to give an air weapon, or ammunition for it, to a person under 17 years of age. It is not an offence for that young person to receive it.

It is an offence for a person under 17 years old to be in possession of an air weapon, or ammunition for it, except:

As a member of an approved club for target shooting.

Whilst at a shooting gallery where only air weapons or miniature rifles not exceeding .23 calibre are used.

Whilst shooting under the supervision of a person aged 21 years or over, on private premises, including land, provided the missile is not fired beyond those premises.

From the age of 14 years old, whilst on private premises with the consent of the owner. No supervision is required.

It is an offence for a person under 17 years of age to be in possession of an air pistol in any public place except as at (a) and (b) above.
A public place means any highway or place or premises to which, at the material time, the public have or are permitted to have access, whether on payment or otherwise. You may not have an airgun in a public place without proper reason. An airgun is deemed as loaded if there is a pellet, dart or anything else in the gun or magazine, whether cocked or not.

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
You must be 14 to posess and use a paintball marker in a private place, 17 in a public place.
14 year olds were legally able to have airguns/paintball markers but this was changed. You must now be 17.

You cannot own it but your parents can own it on your behalf. You will need someone wiht you when transporting to sites.

To play at sites it is basesd on site insurance and the standard age was 13. A revision was made to 12 to allow for 13 year old birthday parties as they will have a number of 12 years olds. It is up to the site if they allow 12 year olds in their own right, or 2 year olds with a 13 year old group.

Scary thing is Delta Force allow the age limit down to 10.

okej i have 5 air rifles lol