Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How the hell do you get an e-orracle up and running?

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Out of interest people. What do you have the following set at...

SON
CDEL
CON
CTO
COFF

Also what do you have BALD and EMPD set at?

Cheers - Ben

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
All you want to play with is....

1. EYE setting, go to EYE>SHOW, and open the bolt (with no air) and then pull the trigger and close the bolt. Mine reads about 008 when open, and 243 when closed. Then go to EYE>SET, the default is about 128, you want to drop that to about 15-20 (The trick is to open the bolt whilst on EYE>SHOW and drop a ball into the breach, put your hand over the top to stop light getting in, and look what reading is there, then change the EYE>SET setting to that figure + 10 or so, ballpark)
2. Unscrew the RHS of the grip, and set it to Fr FAST and reset the marker.

You are now done, go play outside.

This info was handed to me direct from Eblade God, I would not suggest playing with the timing settings unless you have a real good understanding of cocker operation.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Benfrain
Out of interest people. What do you have the following set at...

Ben I'm with Silentbob, Fr FAST should do you, in fact it should more than do you.

I have now joined the Ledz school of paintball. I don't mess about with the fancy bits just make it shoot and leave me alone.

:D

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
I had it set to factory fast, the only reason I asked about settings is because I found that when I put a hopper of paint through it I was pullling the trigger faster than balls were flying out. They were being force fed from an EVO II so I don't think it was a hopper problem. The eye was on...

I'll have a look at the settings silentbob suggested...