Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to find out the PSI?

LosingGrip

Mar 29, 2008
So what do i do when i fill it up?

(sorry for being a pain guys, i just generally never filled it up as i always played with punters - so the site normally filled it up for me)

LosingGrip

Mar 29, 2008
will there be something on the tank telling me when it reaches 1lbs (if im filling it up on a site with a co2 tank) or is there a gauge i need to buy to put on the bottle?

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i've seen them filling up C02 tanks using weighing scales to weigh how much the taank has got in it. they then stop filling once it gets to 1lb area.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
if a site is letting you fill a co2 bottle yourself, they should be shot.

There is a certain skill to filling co2, it's not just open until it fills no more.

As others have said it's done by weight, and if i remember right a full 20oz bottle weighs in at around 3lbs 4oz, if you want to avoid any liquid issues.

You have to account for the extra weight of the fill rig and lead, i think mine would weigh 3lbs 10oz when full with the rig connected.

Going back to the first line......get a qualified person to do it.

LosingGrip

Mar 29, 2008
Alright.

Also, do i just need the valve bi on tp (bit that connects it to the gun) or do i need anything else to get it filled?

(my local site only lets us use there bottles just incase someone brings a faulty one but im loking to play further afield now)