The Home Of European Paintball

i am in a state of emotional dispare and violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
did anyone get that dead mean sinking feeling when you leave school (year 11) it happened to me today i said to my self I wont cry...i blubberd like a fricking baby and now i feel empty i got nothing to go to no one to turn to everyday when i wanted..no morning hugs from my favourite girl it all feels so alien :( and everyone atm is at the beach partying i would be there if i had a way getting home afterwards but no :(

sorry i just wanted to empty everything out somewhere

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
im busy this weekend..im going out apprently theres some big suprise for me :confused: whatever that will be but i do really wanna go paintballing

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
did anyone get that dead mean sinking feeling when you leave school (year 11) it happened to me today i said to my self I wont cry...i blubberd like a fricking baby and now i feel empty i got nothing to go to no one to turn to everyday when i wanted..no morning hugs from my favourite girl it all feels so alien :( and everyone atm is at the beach partying i would be there if i had a way getting home afterwards but no :(

Nope, can't say I did...:rolleyes:

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff

Look on the bright side ffs, no more school and a chance to earn loooooads o moneeeey...:)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin

Take solace in the fact that your English teacher is feeling way worse than you right now.

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
I didn't get that feeling, it just ment the last day I had to be in school surrounded by tw@ts!

End of 6th form however, I'll be pretty sad, even though I'm bombing off my leavers prom to go to Sweden :rolleyes: :D

Sad or not sad, I know where I'd rather be.

And leaving doesn't mean loosing contact :D

Katxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.