The Home Of European Paintball

i am in a state of emotional dispare and violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
Just means you enjoyed school, dont let people take the piss outa you for that. But now you have enter the real world (to a point, you still only 16).

Piece of advise, don't loose contact with the real friends you made at school.

Are you doing the college thing?

-James

i should be going to college but my best friends arent going to the same..one
but i will be in contact as much as i can i was promised by krissie ill be seeing her everyday that will be nice i guess :eek:

but im not just ready for the real world its soo confusing and big and werid sort of

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
Sorrymate but it was also my leaving day today and i had an exam but you do sound real gay.. nobody I know cried at all, even the girls..

*Sorry To Any Gay People Out There*

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
I was expecing a Cook$ rant. I got some kid whining at mne like a little girl, sack up, deal with it and drink beer.

I was drinking right through my final week, it rocked.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
I didn't get that feeling, it just ment the last day I had to be in school surrounded by tw@ts!

End of 6th form however, I'll be pretty sad, even though I'm bombing off my leavers prom to go to Sweden :rolleyes: :D

Sad or not sad, I know where I'd rather be.

And leaving doesn't mean loosing contact :D

Katxxx
im missing my leavers ball and leavers supper for sweden, just happen to be on the same weekend. It feels weird now that iv not got a single school lessons left ever, after 14(i went to school a year early) years of it. Just anxious to get to Uni now.

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
Sorrymate but it was also my leaving day today and i had an exam but you do sound real gay.. nobody I know cried at all, even the girls..

*Sorry To Any Gay People Out There*

your school must be filled with emotionaless mugs then
gtfo my thread

god im feeling irritible

Status
Not open for further replies.