Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I don't like to talk about my charity work....

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
If you'd said please........... ;)

I'm riding from 21st of July. I'm riding back from Land's End through Wrexham (as it's my Mrs bday on the 27th, and if I miss that I may as well not stop riding) then onwards to Edinburgh for drinkies with Dskize and Sid, then drunkenly onwards from there. Should hopefully take about 2 weeks sparing any major catastrophes.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

I'm riding from 21st of July. I'm riding back from Land's End through Wrexham (as it's my Mrs bday on the 27th, and if I miss that I may as well not stop riding) then onwards to Edinburgh for drinkies with Dskize and Sid, then drunkenly onwards from there. Should hopefully take about 2 weeks sparing any major catastrophes.
Grand, if your t-shirt makes mention of Dusty in a manner of your choosing I'll stick some sheckles your way too, but I'm relying on Dskize for photos ;)

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com

You will have plenty of practice by the time you get to berriedale braes...might keep an eye out for you...when you get to Tore roundabout you will see a sign for wildwoodz paintball..you should stop off there in case there are folk to say hi to!