Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Im convinced this countrys youth have mental issues :mad:

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
Ahh you're all killing me!

"M8" isn't a chav word.. it's more a "Selling fake stuff on a market" word..

The urban youth now-a-days use the word "Blood" or "Blud"...

I'll go back to Chavham highstreet now :eek:

poo1y4eva

XcElLenCe
Jan 14, 2008
Artlepool!!!!
www.myspace.com
This is unfair . I’m 15 and i have the ability to fluctuate between two styles of writing, writing that use to create a professional piece of writing i.e. an essay or short analysis of a source of sum-sort. I also use the style of writing that has been mentioned on the MSN messaging service; this is because i do not feel the need to create a well structured sentence on a program that will soon be terminated by the opposite use. Why write in extended English that, firstly waist time secondly will never be seen again and thirdly there is nobody to mark your sentence or in most cases examine for errors.

I am not a chav, and I dont say the word blood, I’m from Artlepool and My dad was a miner

Tom

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
This is unfair :(. Im 15 and i have the ability to affluctuate between two styles of writing, writing that use to create a proffesional piece of writing i.e. an essay or short analysis of a source of sum-sort. I alsouse the styleof writing that has been mentioned on the MSN messaging service, this is because i do not feel the need to create a well structured sentence on a program that will soon be terminated by the oppisite use. Why write in extended English that, firstly waist time, secondley will never be seen again and thirdly there is nobody to mark your sentence or in most cases examin in for errors.

I am not a chav, and Idont say the word blood, Im from Artlepool and My dad was a miner.

Tom
My original post is partly because of you.... "ite"

And some advice.... when you are trying to convince others that you can create a" well structured sentence and create a professional piece of writing"

Make sure you use a spell checker ;)

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
i dont take pride in my ability to spell but write, that is why i use word when writing 'properly'.

And i answered your question.
ok answer this one

i dont have a clue who you are but why did you add me on MSN? i had my MSN address on my profile because alot of people on this forum i know from meeting them either on the PA,masters or the old series circuit years ago, or from general trading through classifieds.

ive not traded with you and im guessing at 15 you see move action on these forums than on a field

Why would you add somebody for no reason whatsoever?