Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Im convinced this countrys youth have mental issues :mad:

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
Lol @ you lot tbh... you's should go work in a school.

Oh no, I used "..." am I 'really' allowed to use that? I've also used "Lol" and "@" and "tbh" and I said "and" more than once in one sentence.

Whether people fully fledged awesome 100% correct sentences or not, it's upto them - if you don't like IGNORE THEM?

'ITE?!

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Where talking people here not books, you could say that about women but not men.
same principle applies - the expression is never judge a book by its cover - just incase you had never heard of it before and wondered why i was rambling on about books.

consider your posts on this forum the cover of your book. and yourself the contents of the book.

no matter how nice you are inside, its the way you come across on here that counts as half of us will probably never meet you. so this is how we judge you;)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Lol @ you lot tbh... you's should go work in a school.

Oh no, I used "..." am I 'really' allowed to use that? I've also used "Lol" and "@" and "tbh" and I said "and" more than once in one sentence.

Whether people fully fledged awesome 100% correct sentences or not, it's upto them - if you don't like IGNORE THEM?

'ITE?!
that sentece should really be:-

... used "Lol", "@" and "tbh", and i said.

;):D

though putting a comma before each and is perfectly acceptable as well. (i think)

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
Doesn't the comma need to be before the end of the quote? I can't remember, been so long since I've been to school xD and :D and :p and don't forget your.

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
Doesn't the comma need to be before the end of the quote? I can't remember, been so long since I've been to school xD and :D and :p and don't forget your.
no breakway right it like if you said " for paintball you will need a marker, a hopper, a bottle and a mask"

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
See...you are both members of different minority groups.

You, are an intelligent, funny and pretty cool paintballer.

Kat, is a Girl paintballer. And if she does indeed look like her avatar, then the whole "startled bunny in headlights" look...is quite attractive, when the bunny looks like that.

The good thing is, that most of us respect you for the people that you are and not from stereotypical standpoints.
Nailed it.

I don't realy get many random messages. I can understand that some could be annoying if individuals are just being annoying but i'm sure you could have some fun with them, such as pointing them in Marios direction:cool:

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Oh lordy lordy! I'm only posting because I made the effort to read it all, and now I want to inflict my disgust on you. *inflicts disgust* There, how'd you like that!?

How can you expect everyone (or even the majority of people, for that matter) to be reasonable, rational, polite beings? Ha! I chuckle mirthfully at your naivete.

Aside: "... used, "Lol", "@", and "tbh", and i said" is the way I do it.