The Home Of European Paintball

Importing a Full Auto capable marker

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
i dobt it very much

For a start i would be using tourne lock (semi only) and paintball and i think it would be exactly the same if i hit some idiot in the eye (why no googles, cause i dont use my marker around poeple who dont have them on, let alnoe off a feild) what would be the difference if i hit a guy in the eye on semi anyways????????:rolleyes:

So would it be bye bye to the sport if some one was useing a semi marker too?????:rolleyes:

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Don't even risk it, is what the other posts are trying to say, sure I can understand what you are saying that if you took an eye out with a semi auto it probably would destroy the sport ...however if your marker was locked into semi only mode by virtue of a tourny lock (even semi only mode would cause some crap within the local constablery)and then after confiscation the marker was found to be capable of all the other modes (if an injury like previously stated) then don't drop the soap in the shower. If you do have all the modes in your marker then keep it to your self (a search warrant is not needed if they (the police) have probably cause..) too many people show off thier supadupa speed of fire at tournaments without garden gnomes getting shot up, at least at a tournament no one is gonna complain too loud, though you know ultimately someone will.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Hmmmmmm
You dont like to listen do you?
It would be completely different if you blinded someone with a semi. If they took their goggles off in a game then they would have violated the safety rules and would be held responsible for their injuries. If it was done with an illegal marker (it dont matter if had tourney lock on or not) then the owner would be in a world of poo. The point is that in the eyes of the law, a full auto marker is in same catagory as an AK47, M60 etc. You are breaking the law by owning one. If you ever did injure someone with it, even if it wasnt your fault then its bye bye to you for a few years.

Personally I dont give a crap if you got caught and did time for it,
but I do care if you harmed paintball in the process.

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
I aint trying to injure paintball (i love the sport)and i aint used my storm frame yet so keep your knickers on, just to keep you all happy im buying a new board but thats where you come in i need help in getting one, where to get one/where to call for one (idont want to disable the modes so that i cant use them cause i go to America, where it makes no difference, still cant get it into my head why more paintballs make a difference)

PS i was not trying to deprive anyone of thier right to play paintball by using a tourney lock

Oh........ crom-dubh i wasn't trying to start an argument it was more of a point of view.;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
I dont think he does like to listen Rob.
I think he might do it even after all this.
I think he will say "I didnt know!" when they ask him about his full auto firearm.
Futher more, I fear the faint cries "I should have listened, I should have listened!..." while being "probed" in the shower room, will fall on deaf ears.
Very sad, young boy like him.
Gaz:D
{edit:} Its not more paintballs thats the problem, its the method of deliverey. Did you know C02 powered guns were firearms not long ago! its how things fit with the law that counts, full auto anything is illegal as far as guns (not toys) are concerned.
Peace
Gaz

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Dude

I wasnt trying to argue either but when it comes to the law there is no such thing as "point of view". Everyone was telling you that under no circumstanses can you or should you use anything other than semi. You then said that there was no way you would be caught and couldnt see the harm in going full auto. It was worrying.

If a guy came on these boards saying he was going to chroney his marker up to about 500 fps and use it on the field then he would get the same reaction off people. What he intends to do is illegal (but not as great a crime as using a full auto marker)

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Mako Paintball Products, 1041 N. Dupage Ave., Lombard Il 60148 . Phone: 630 705-9293, Fax: 630 576-5064( contact @ Mako is Kimberly Skotty).
Try them to see if they do a semi only board.

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
I see where your coming from completely, i suppose that it doesnt help when youv only paintballed where it is legal to use auto, but anyways thx for the contact details (will be giving them a call when i have money) gy the way where is your local site as im in High Wycombe (sparklies is mine)