Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter-University 5 Man Sup Air

AJermstad2

Almighty Member
Sounds great Steve, I like the idea of distributing the pots throughout the team how the captain sees fit! Should make for some real interesting games.
Do you distribute it evenly or allow the 17bps gun to throw a continuous volley of paint!

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
For the points I'm thinking something like:

Per oppostion eliminated - 5 points per player (Max 25 points)
Per player active at end of game - 5 points per player (Max 25 points)
Flag Grab - 20 points
Flag Hang - 30 points
or Flag possession - 10 points

Oh and 5 min games.

manc Xtreme
Mar 11, 2004
House of flying Daggers
Hey guys!

What date is this going on? Just read right through but couldnt find the date! :confused:

I'd really like to see if I could sort a Durham uni team (on that note anyone else on here at Durham and play?!?)

Also if the team can sort out their own paint would that be ok or are we limited to the paint supplied by the organisers?

Ta!

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
It would be good if durham could get a team going again.

Paint It will be site paint, with the exception of the teams that i have already spoken to who have prior signed paint contracts.

Date It will be on Sun 20th March, about 3 weeks today.

There are about 10 teams interested at the mo, but everyone is still sorting out details before they confirm. The deadline will be 1 week before the event though so only 2 weeks to get your uni a place.

manc Xtreme
Mar 11, 2004
House of flying Daggers
Dang! Im away on a field trip from the 18th to the 24th and if the department wont give me time off to race at Tideway (thats rowing btw) doubt that they'd let me off for this! :(

Still thinking of trying to set up a uni team though so it would be really cool if you could keep me posted on any later events (more sup air pls! :D).