The Home Of European Paintball

Ion Macroline too short for reg?

aran

Enter the Dragon
Aug 15, 2005
London
Visit site
Hi guys,

I might be getting a dynasty reg soon for my ion, and my ion already has a SP on/off rail, so the macroline has been shortened(from my knowledge) and there for wont reach the distance that a dyansty reg requires... as you can see in this picture

So my macroline is way too small to reach that far or is it stored somewhere in the on/off?
Will i have to buy a new macroline or is the rest of the macroline somewhere in the on/off?

Aran

bup23b

DEBORAH
Sep 29, 2005
NORTHUMBERLAND
Visit site
Originally posted by aran
So my macroline is way too small to reach that far or is it stored somewhere in the on/off?
Will i have to buy a new macroline or is the rest of the macroline somewhere in the on/off?

Aran
wot???

wot do you mean stored somewhere in the on/off:confused:

gchalkley

The Imp Gimp
Aug 22, 2005
Reading
Visit site
u'd need to get new macro line.
theres about 6-7 mills that go into on/off and the same that goes into the reg, i have some blue macro for sale..... sent some to skeet not to long ago

aran

Enter the Dragon
Aug 15, 2005
London
Visit site
Thanks GChackley, So ill defeintly need a new macroline to fit for my new reg? Or as there is already 6-7 mils in the reg cant i just slot it in a new position on LPR?

Aran

gchalkley

The Imp Gimp
Aug 22, 2005
Reading
Visit site
lpr? reg? sounds like u are confusing yourself. the macroline goes from on/off to the reg, nowhere near lpr.....
basically when u put in your new macro it slots into the elbow on the on/off then slots into the clip on the reg.:)
yes u'd need new line

aran

Enter the Dragon
Aug 15, 2005
London
Visit site
Right GCHACKLEY ill buy your macroline but it has to be the same size as the one shown in the pic so that when i get my dynasty reg for my ion i can bend my macroline all the way up into the elbow.

Aran