Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ion or pm5?

g-force

Aug 11, 2007
i prefer the ion for the simple reason the amount of ppl its got involved with paintball yeah it might not be top of the range but with a few mods its keeps up with top end markers + most faults with ion are simple to fix, only problems i know of are eye cable getting trapped in grip frame = get new cable, solonoid/board/batt cable (most ppl changeit anyway), leaking hoses = put new hoses on) this isn't rocket science the rest is simple maintainence.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Sould really be

04 ion

or pm5

hands down the pm5 beats the ion in every way quality/build/support/and ease of service

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
iiid have to say ion. cos im a big ion fan and had 3, i think its the perfect starter marker, and can be 100% transformed and Tech'ed. but yes the other marker is pretty full

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
yeh have to agree, they feel better than ions, they feel more polished and ready, where as ions feel more like leggo, but cos you can buiold it your self and upgrade and tune every part it feels more personal, imo

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
i have a PM5 in blue for sale if you are interested. Fantastic working order (new parts from dye service, not used since then), couple of light scratches. I think the feedneck is an upgraded one. Maybe the ASA, i dont know much about them.

Looking for £140 posted (also comes with stainless freak barrel and 2 inserts)

Pics up later, ill post it all on classifieds when i get home, and can upload the pictures.

EDIT : HERE YOU GO

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=911496#post911496

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
for similar money, pm5 all the way.

ion was and always will be a starter marker
pm was a cheap version of a dm5, mid-high end performance, especially with a new board. only a "starter" marker now due to fashion conscious gun whores ;);)