Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 15th July 2007

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I have to complain to many of my team are being far to cheap these days, see what happens when you hang around with Tony and Stu to long ! You become cheap, must be Middlesbrough rubbing off on you guys !

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok folks I see a lot of walk ons advertised on here lately. Lets just remind you the value of this event. It is £200 a team of 5 with £5 a head discount for ukpsf members. This price includes 500 balls each if you are not using your own balls. If you are using your own balls it is £40 a head entrance. Pre order your next 1500 balls and it works out £55 a head including 2000 balls.

Prizes £1000 cash !!

5 Ions !!

A marker as a raffle prize

and good quality trophies !!

Now go look at what your bog standard walk on gives you !!

www.ionman.co.uk

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Like to thank all the teams that turned up hope you all had a good day.

But I would also like to say that the teams that made promises to turn up, could have had the manners to at least call me or email saying you weren't. Instead we waited around an hour plus for you turning up.

So sadly in the future the bookings can not be taken on peoples word as it is not worth much.

I offer a lot of prizes on the strength of peoples word and I still had to provide and honour them.

So from now on all bookings must be made via Go Ballistic info on www.ionman.co.uk or if you know me by paypal.(deposits required)

Well done to Manc Lions 1st Fusion 2nd Teabags 3rd Rec ballers

Also well done Crazy Russians 1st (no longer novice) SUI nd in Novice games.

Allan Samon got best player award and Rouge team best sporting team some players never played paintball before and went against likes of manc lions with a fun and friendly attitude.

Thanks for support and remember Ionman 3 30th Sept 2007