Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 2008 UNIVERSAL / NSPA

Porkchop76

Newcstle Lockdown
Nov 17, 2006
North East
I agree the Ionman is a great event and 2008 will be even better .
Cant wait for this kicking off.

Dont forget the last ionman of this year on the 2nd of dec.

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
aye, its looking like it is gonna be another good event. Lets see if manc lions can remain undefeated for the 4th ionamn in a row...and more to the point, lets see some new teams up here trying to make sure they dont ;) :D

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
wow all them prizes :eek: will be awesome bit of everything airball and woods. should be a more open competition this year. cant let manc lions have everything :p

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Manc Lions came they saw and they kicked some BUTT !! well played Manc Lions and thanks for the support and good reviews and help you have given Ionman this year. Thanks Russ and thanks Robbo and the rest of you guys !

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Manc Lions came they saw and they kicked some BUTT !! well played Manc Lions and thanks for the support and good reviews and help you have given Ionman this year. Thanks Russ and thanks Robbo and the rest of you guys !
Well Team NSPA will be there to give it a runout.

As for the 2nd of Dec I'm trying to find a way up, please respect the fact that I will be playing after a 17hour Christmas party that culminates with Chanpagne Breakfast at 0500Hrs...

So if anyone sees an inubriated squaddie trying to walk north please pick me up:D

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
You really think you'll be walking North not south or west or even around in circles after 17 hour p iss up !!

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
we have a fun weekend before ion man on the 2nd of december aswell dont we chris :D lol. will be good to see teams there braving the cold of december :O

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
OK guys listen up been asked nicely from the mods to curb all chat not related to the event on here. Also same goes for NSPA events, if you have qestions about the event or want to promote the event great. If we need general chat then I have msn and so do NSPA and other guys involved.
Thanks for support and guys i've chatted in here as well but must stop.

Keep it thread related or the mods will take action !! Thanks