The Home Of European Paintball

Irion lions wiping scandal

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Re: Re: Irion lions wiping scandal

Originally posted by Beaker
That was me actually... always nice to have your work appreciated :)
Normally I wouldnt praise such blatant abuse of Mod powers (see sig ;) )

But in this case Beaker I bow down! :D

Opulent Chief you are...

jonhaley

Jun 24, 2002
N/A
jeez brown wings is this a continuation of your rant you started in May??

I make that 5 months of rage. you need to share some love bro

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Don't be harsh, there must be a reason for his pent up anger and rage.

Maybe one of IL took his bat and ball and he just screamed and screamed but they wouldn't give it back.
It could be that after getting his first kiss under the mistletoe last Christmas his dog ran off and he now feels used and cheap.
Perhaps he realised Santa wasn't real.

These things are serious afflictions that could affect anybody at any time. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder and feels his best therapy is to share his pain and anguish with the world, he just wants to be heard, wants to be told he's somebody - so we should all sympathise, pat him on the head and go "there...there...who's a brave little soldier"

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
Originally posted by Beaker
Don't be harsh, there must be a reason for his pent up anger and rage.

Maybe one of IL took his bat and ball and he just screamed and screamed but they wouldn't give it back.
It could be that after getting his first kiss under the mistletoe last Christmas his dog ran off and he now feels used and cheap.
Perhaps he realised Santa wasn't real.

These things are serious afflictions that could affect anybody at any time. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder and feels his best therapy is to share his pain and anguish with the world, he just wants to be heard, wants to be told he's somebody - so we should all sympathise, pat him on the head and go "there...there...who's a brave little soldier"
When did Beaker develop a sense of humour? Methinks he has been replaced with an android.