Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Irion lions wiping scandal

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
i believe the only there only one thing left to be said to mr brown fingers... err wings...

diddums

woz

Tiger Jedi
Sep 18, 2002
England
www.purerush.co.uk
Originally posted by brown wings1
c'mon so much hatred for 1 opinion my names chris edwards and am currently between teams if you must know u pompus **** wits track his ip ban him take a ****ing look at wot ur saying u ****ing wasters!! spend less time on ur pc's a get out more the only reason i havent been on since yesterday is i go outside i know its scary but try u sad tossers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
No way man, you aint the Chris "im the biggest cheat ever born" Edwards that i know, Cos i know, you know, cheating is the new super fresh, if you can get away with it that is????

woz
:D :D :D

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by brown wings1
my names chris edwards
lmao that **** is funny!!!

why use someone else's name who
A) isnt in the country and carnt post
b) hasnt been to a dartford 7's

as they say, get a clue jackass :D :D

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
What on earth are you doing in here Fantalad?. Shouldn't you be modding someone's dip switches and eye settings somewhere?

This is SYB, and I think Brown Wings is speaking his brains.

I think either Brown Wings or the Iron Lions should be given the chance to explain themselves. Regardless of the cloak of annonyminity, it's interesting that this has gone on for so long........ disgruntled ex-team member perhaps? Or what did Brown Wings actually see??? This could be highly salient, what if they are using gun cheats? It's just as relevant at the novice end of the game as it is at the top flight. I mean certain people made allegations against Philies guns with little retribution....

Oh, and btw I'm also Chris Edwards aka Johnny Blaze, aka Johnny Bravo, aka Donnie Brasco, aka Donnie Osmond aka Vyatcheslav Ivankov.......

stark

Apr 25, 2003
London, UK
tamber.com
Originally posted by stongle
I think either Brown Wings or the Iron Lions should be given the chance to explain themselves.
Glen, there is nothing to explain. This brown wings character has been asked to qualify his accusations, so far after 3 pages of posts nothing substantial is forth coming.

The 'Lions have been keeping out of this one because there is nothing to answer to.

I think there is a difference between SYB and puerile mud slinging.

Peace.