Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is there anywhere i can get a medium sized c02 cannister from

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
we would probs fail in comparison. but be afraid, we have. a bt4,and autococker,a spyder fenix acs,and a EMR1 haha and a vibe. we are wannabes to be honest. but eveone has got to have a starting point right?

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
we would probs fail in comparison. but be afraid, we have. a bt4,and autococker,a spyder fenix acs,and a EMR1 haha and a vibe. we are wannabes to be honest. but eveone has got to have a starting point right?
Yes you are right, I started in supair with a Tippman 98, now using an Ego 09 and a Clan 07 - and you are right to ask questions, you won't learn by not asking, just somethings (like air and CO2 you can learn with google and experience).

You may want to find a supair team in your area that you could scrim against, they will certainly help you and your team to get better and be more level headed, I know we are all still learning, I learn on a daily basis. Today I learnt my 5year old can screw on an air bottle (thank the lord I keep them empty at home).

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
we are wannabes to be honest.
In more ways then one...

Anyway on topic...boc can be a bit expensive when it comes to gases i would see if you had an energas site near you or something like that, i have a boc account that i use for welding gas, but there prices have gone up again and no doult will be going up again before the year is out, your best bet if going onto to tourneys is to get an air setup for your gat, and fill from a site were you train, any good site will be running clean air...

matty s

i want 1 billion dollars!
Aug 28, 2008
s****horpe
Yes you are right, I started in supair with a Tippman 98, now using an Ego 09 and a Clan 07 - and you are right to ask questions, you won't learn by not asking, just somethings (like air and CO2 you can learn with google and experience).

You may want to find a supair team in your area that you could scrim against, they will certainly help you and your team to get better and be more level headed, I know we are all still learning, I learn on a daily basis. Today I learnt my 5year old can screw on an air bottle (thank the lord I keep them empty at home).
you've got a ninja 5 year old :eek:

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
you've got a ninja 5 year old :eek:
LOL, no he struggles with martial arts but yeah he is learning the basics and loves to take time in learning the basics. As for engineering, it's in the blood so hopefully yeah he will remember not to cross thread things, but he only ever touches my kit if I am there to assist him - otherwise things could get silly.

Back on topic GT there are a lot of sites on here, look at the training threads and try them for assistance, and don't be shy to learn the basics first, we all have to learn to walk before we can run.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Give the guy a break people. At least he's trying (no - not in that sense!). This is the reason noobs get put off sup'air etc. Let's all leave our ego's (no - not that sort - sheesh!) behind and welcome Kane to the world of tournament paintball.

As for starting out - my first sup'air cannon was a Spyder. Even I had to start somewhere ;).