Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is there anywhere i can get a medium sized c02 cannister from

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
shows like the war and peace show this juli. alot of money can be made. we also let people test out the guns at the shows because we have got a fireing range.
You are correct, people will pay lots to give it a try on a firing range at a show, last year I made £750 for a charity just by doing this, I was stunned at just how many people want to burst a balloon or shoot a figure 12 target.

What would help you GT is take your time posting mate, this is one thing we are all at fault for and often fail to spot the huge spelling mistakes that we often make. I'm just glad you are one of the younger generation that is not using text speak on here.

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
GT as you mentioned early your team go down to Delta force in effingham, i haven't been playing for long but if you have all your own gear i would head down to maybe Campaign paintball for the walkons. (Search campaign in google and it will come up)
Its a great place and alot of friendly faces down their who would be willing to help you with questions, plus you will save big bucks from not playing at a punter site were they charge you loads for paintball :)

I would personally go HPA much better plus you can get yourself a Diving tank for around £80-100 then get a Fill adaptor for £50 and then you set to try out your gun at home :)

rocknroll

Platinum Member
May 28, 2008
stoke-on-trent
about the 'free advice picture'

mate change it asap because that picture is of delta force marshals repairing there markers or trying to!!:rolleyes:. It looks to be what is called in the DF world a 'valve change day' which is basicly a load of crap!!!!:mad: