Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is there anywhere i can get a medium sized c02 cannister from

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Bolter, think you will find that this isn't a dig at young Kane, yes the way he came across on here got him the wrong sort of attention, but most will agree with the fact that he is just some youngster that got a bit over excited and carried away that he was involved in a new paintball shop.

The point I was putting across about GT Paintball has nothing to do with Kane and not once did I mention his name. When I inquired about paint prices I was in contact with George who I assume is the site/shop/scam owner.

I doubt I am alone when I say that looking through GT Paintballs online store made me a little suspicious!

And if it turns out that this is a legit store with good intentions I apologise. And would maybe advise spending your first months profit on a web designer to touch up your site. :D

If it turns out to be a scam of some sort then the sooner it is uncovered the better surely?
totally agree!

Its the pitchforks for the sake of pitchforks brigade Im not keen on.

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
hey guys its kane. just to let you know, cus of the bad reputaion i gave the company im off of the site buisness. george made the website and it only was a quick job as he is in a full time demanding job, i help out at shows and fixing markers to be sold. we kind of lost a deal with a company that found out about the bad reputation we had got so ive stepped down alot.

i wouldnt know much about the site and we both have bad spelling 'our career lives dont really require it'. anyway ill soon give the password and that to george for this account.

thanks to the few people who stood up for me

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Kane, keep the love for the sport, lose the attitude and the dodgy site.

P.s. we are all failed comedians on this site and just love to have a go. No hard feelings buddy.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
hey guys its kane. just to let you know, cus of the bad reputaion i gave the company im off of the site buisness. george made the website and it only was a quick job as he is in a full time demanding job, i help out at shows and fixing markers to be sold. we kind of lost a deal with a company that found out about the bad reputation we had got so ive stepped down alot.

i wouldnt know much about the site and we both have bad spelling 'our career lives dont really require it'. anyway ill soon give the password and that to george for this account.

May have seen the errors of his ways, all well that ends well.

Kane I dont beleive you are giving GT paintball a bad reputation.

You joined up here a bit overexcited and got the baptism of fire. That happens to alot of people. Its soon forgotten.
Your responding and standing by your posts and GT paintball. Thats good enough for now.

If you read the posts in this thread properly you will know that GT paintball is giving you a bad reputation. Your just helping it along.

The website is pretty poor. I can see why some companies would not want to deal with you based on that website.

There has clearly been some work put into it but the whole site content could (probably should) be concentrated down in to 2 pages.
Then you could focus on those pages looking good and professional.

Spellcheckers are available for free so there is no excuse for spelling mistakes.
If you cant be arsed to spell properly or write coherantly on the website, how can anyone be confident their order will be dealt with properly?

So In summary:
  • Dont leave.
  • Read other peoples posts properly, engage your brain, THEN post.
  • Sort out the website

Lastly seeing as GT Paintball is not an official sponsor, the besy way to promote the business is to be a productive and helpful member of the forum.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Are we also to assume these prices include the dreaded vat?

Can't see any mention of vat on the site - maybe I missed it?
True, but you get 100 free paintballs when you order a V-Force Mask according to their ad on Facebook!

(As I added the Frostbite to the Paypal only cart and went through to checkout to get the carriage figure, I guess it includes VAT).