Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is this forum facist

Status
Not open for further replies.

swat epoch

Banned
Aug 2, 2007
ok as opinons are the freedom of speach, should this forum have dictatorship, ok you have an opinon, the mods get it wrong you get banned, no very democratic, ok ban me again, im on a mission i have 2500 domains, expect to keep the admins busy, peace out nutz for josh

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
ok as opinons are the freedom of speach, should this forum have dictatorship, ok you have an opinon, the mods get it wrong you get banned, no very democratic, ok ban me again, im on a mission i have 2500 domains, expect to keep the admins busy, peace out nutz for josh
Just give up. Every time you make a post like this, regardless of whether people love or loathe Robbo they're still going to think you're a d!ck and their opinion of swat is going to go way down.

LexUK

Jul 24, 2007
Lets see if we can get them banned from any and every major paintball tournament, although by there attitude i doubt they would have the skillz to get in.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Josh, grow up and think. There's no such thing as freedom of speech on a forum, there are rules and without them this forum wouldn't be here.

FFS it's not rocket science.:)

G

Gassy

when other organisers see this the only thing swat will play is there own site.

Bryan leaver

burger,chips and beer
May 29, 2007
reigate
www.maidenheadtrauma.co.uk
mate whats your problem ?

think before you type you are brining down the name of your team every time you start a thread like this ,and seen as you guy's are quit new any way you dont have much of a name to bring down .

dont start on a bad note .

Status
Not open for further replies.