is this forum facist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
i think it is to be honest.

when i phoned him and told him who i was , he would not let me get a word in called me a c*nt and told me to f*ck off and put the phone down.

Now i don't really care who you are and what you have done, but can you really blame Robbo for reacting in the way he did?

He (and the other mods) spend ages making these forums as good as they are, and you just make loads of accounts and deliberately post total crap.

Aug 3, 2007
for j foster

no sorry mate get it right read what i just posted i had 1 account banned tryed to phone to sort it and got crap.

so i had to make this account as it was the only way of me contacting admin. To sort the matter for me.

and like i said dont judge untill they have left thier findings.

Aug 3, 2007
Also consider that Nutz said about how many domains he had that he could log on from and therefore having a different IP address means nothing in that instance.
ok i dont know much about computers i will be honest you might have some sort of point to be honest i dont know.

but readin the posts robbo said that nutz phoned him and them again saying it was me.

now i did phone him so all he had to do was look at his call logs and he would have seen my call had a totaly diff area code

fair enough to say that?

G

Gassy

for j foster

no sorry mate get it right read what i just posted i had 1 account banned tryed to phone to sort it and got crap.

so i had to make this account as it was the only way of me contacting admin. To sort the matter for me.

and like i said dont judge untill they have left thier findings.
Well that just proved you are a liar as I banned carl fodder inbetween so thats 3 accounts

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
tbh this whole saga reminds me (in a roundabout way) to youknow who from team you know which Hope the guys on this cnuts team dont get tarred with the same aids soaked brush...though the name might have to get changed, ala you know who
Voldemort is a baller? :eek:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
i think it is to be honest.

i had robbo banning my account and not showing any evidence like the ip address.

but i have mailed other admin to look into it.

but i am not expecting a sorry from robbo when thier results come to light as when i phoned him and told him who i was , he would not let me get a word in called me a c*nt and told me to f*ck off and put the phone down.

please can all admin look into this ip situation and sort it out.

as i dont like to be called a liar.

and please all member dont post calling me a liar untill admin have posted thier results.

i feel that is only fair!!

I did not call you a c#nt, that's an absolute bare-faced, downright lie, I called you a f##ing c#nt, get it right next time and try to quote me correctly.

i do hate people who misquote me :)

As for this prik Paul from Swat and anybody else who wants to stick their nose in this cr@p, I hear he has signed on with the user name 'robbo eats dick' ......my, my, such an arcane and intelligent comeback, I am literally reeling from such a response.
And so, what shall be done about a guy who grows a set of muscles at the end of a fone, has the IQ of botfly, the spelling skills of an anvil...shall I go on???
Nah, no real need to coz when this guy puts digit to keyboard, he advertises in large neon signs just how stupid he is, he cannot help it because he is what he is, hence his outpourings on here.

So, I got a message for ya Stooopid (yeah that's you Paul from Swat), now you can make up silly names and post on here but...but in the real world where most of us ballers have graduated past 9 year old comebacks, you have a stark choice,
You either STFU (and be a good little boy) or you be a man about it, and you know exactly what i am referring to here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The choice is yours but I will add this....pick wisely and try not to let the walnut sized brain of yours make the decision, ask a grown up what's best to do.

OH and for everybody else here who thinks this fodder guy is someone else, look at his post construction, then go look at Nutz's posts, notice anything ??????
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
We really are dealing with a buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.