Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

J10 M25 (mikies site)

LiQUiD

Eric Parker!!!
Jul 1, 2003
UK
I've heard a few rumours and i just want to find out for sure. Is mikies site still running and does anyone know whats happened to him?
Thanks.
Dan

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
Im pretty sure hes stopped running it. It was costing him 250 quid for air each time and it didnt generate enough interest. The bunkers are still at the site, i fink they've been abandonned as no ones claimed them for quite a while.

Ryder.

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
Originally posted by Ryder
Im pretty sure hes stopped running it. It was costing him 250 quid for air each time and it didnt generate enough interest. The bunkers are still at the site, i fink they've been abandonned as no ones claimed them for quite a while. Also heard he was in some debt which was another reason as to why he had to close down.

Ryder.
it wasnt abandonned and they are not rumors it is fact ask anyone else on our team, mikie turned into a crab. Liquid if you really want to know pm mikie on these boards and dont listen to ryder as he has nothing to do with it and what hes said is alot of rubbish as it had alot of interest, but it is true hes a crab so it might take time to respond