Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

J10 M25 (mikies site)

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Ryder
Im pretty sure hes stopped running it. It was costing him 250 quid for air each time and it didnt generate enough interest. The bunkers are still at the site, i fink they've been abandonned as no ones claimed them for quite a while. Also heard he was in some debt which was another reason as to why he had to close down.

Ryder.

who told you that, the tooth fairy?

for a start there was a compressor down there so the cost of air had nothing to do with it and interest was high enough to make it cost effective.

As for the bunkers if they are still set out (though i didnt think they were) they have not been abandonned, why would some one just chuck away a perfectly good field and sugesting they have down will just cause trouble when some one trys to claim it.

As Chris says if you want to know what happened ask mikie and im sure he will be happy to tell you but untill then dont speculate because your making misinforming people.

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Also heard the farmer was getting fed up as it ruined his land....but then again i know nothing :p
The land wasnt owned by a farmer, and yes again you know nothing

cos its green belt, AOMB land he cud only operate for 28 days of the year without planning promission
nail head hit

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
Have driven past the site many a times in the past months and the bunkers are still on the side. It was an assumption and probably a bad one at that and for it i appologise.

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Have driven past the site many a times in the past months and the bunkers are still on the side. It was an assumption and probably a bad one at that and for it i appologise.
well i guess the gremlins that give you your info must have set the field back up. maybe you could go there and train with them