Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jonathan A ,help his team

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
£50 from me... very worthy cause and deserves to succeed

Given your contacts with Planet, have you explored taking any of the markers being received as a part of their current GEO deal?
It would appear to be a ready supply, they may even tech them for you!
Yes, I spoke with Jack earlier this week and he has me covered.

As for teching, I qualified as an Ego tech in 2005, and did an update last year.

That said, if anyone still has an Ego 5 for sale, please let me know.

:)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
with a big thanks to you lot, i have just bought THIS on behalf of Johnathan and his boys. you lot are legends
Hopefully with continued donations, we can get this off the ground for him.

I know that everyone on here doesn't know Jonathan or have a clue what he is doing, i only met the guy for the first time in blackpool last weekend.

I couldn't have met a nicer guy, my hat goes off to people like this.

Please Donate what you can, £5each from any of the thousands that use this site would not be going to waste trust me.

Right time to get off my high horse..

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
with a big thanks to you lot, i have just bought THIS on behalf of Johnathan and his boys. you lot are legends
Nicely done, Lump!

I have just bought another '05, and it was posted to me yesterday.

So, that means that I am up to 4, including the Nexus '05 that BoP are kindly donating.

Thank you all very much for your kind donations.

I would like to get hold of 2 more '05's, enough to equip a 5 man team with 1 spare.

So, if you have an '05 in your kitbag please let me know, and I will give you a fair price for it.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Ego 5

May have found 2 more - so that would make 6!

That means, with the help of Lump and Gassy and all of you who were kind enough to make donations, I have got hold of 5 Ego's in less than a week!

Is this a record?!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
We sometimes get a lot of cr@p on these forums but it's threads like this that p8ntballer.com gets to show its true colours.
In fact, that would be better put by saying, our members get a chance to show their true colours.

On occasion, we all tend to lose perspective when posting but this thread's persepctive seems to have resonated across our members and resulted in a truly fantastic response ... and what a cause !!!!

I'm certainly not one for all that gooey, sentimental cr@p but the response from you guys is heart-warming to say the least, I'm quite pleased and proud I own this site when things like this happen.

A big thanks from myself and the mods for all who dared to donate..cheers !

And of course, a big thanks to 'Jonathan A' for doing what he's doing for our sport!!