Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Junior Saturday CPPS events

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Just a random idea for getting youngsters into the tourney enviroment. What would be the general interest in holding a junior tourney the sat before each CPPS. Events would be very low cost no frills just aimed as an intro event?

Had some interest as we have an increasing number of youngsters down site and rookie players.

Would look at a limited paint style format with a ball park figure of around £150ish per team including 3 boxes of paint. Would start at 1 and finish at 5

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Combination of both if enough interest. But i would be looking at genuine newbie teams as a low cost intro into the circuit to complement our already exsisting progresive system.

We can do it so low cost as site is already set up and we have alot of guys offering to hel pnew teams so im gonna take em up on their offers.

It may not run every event, as i said just testing the water as we have a few other things planned for the saturdays as well to cater for all tastes and to try and make a fun weekend out of it :)

One thing that is a safe bet is the sat night party and BBQ :D :cool:

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
I dunno but we may have a team of total newbies next with a set of kit each n' no experience whatso every. That'll only be september onwards tho.