Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Getting Into Paintball...

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
hi hovis

same as you have done a lot of woodballing...

went to a tourney training day playing and practising five man.....

The differences:-

woodball you walk 10min start game move forward 5 mins shoot ... lots of paint wasted on twigs branches .... theres one ..... more paint fired game.... refill repeat ......usually finishes with TWO minutes remaining...

Beginner at Tourney walk on 15 secs... start game ... walk off 5 secs later arm raised but paint is still coming:D Bonuse you have used very little paint! (thought as walking off... were did everyone run off to:confused: so much paint coming at you:eek: so little time...

Seriously.... I love woodball.... I am addicted to tourney....:D

everything happens at lighting speed but once you got your brain in the right gear.... fast... then the fun begins.... you shoot of the break... you actually make the first bunker.... later in the day I was always gona make the snake;)

The hour or so we had training was the best time spent... i taught just how to move and think of the break.... and get you in position to play from.

I used a stock ion ... egg 2 and did not feel out gunned....

andyrik

Extreme ioner
hi hovis

Seriously.... I love woodball.... I am addicted to tourney....:D

everything happens at lighting speed but once you got your brain in the right gear.... fast... then the fun begins.... you shoot of the break... you actually make the first bunker.... later in the day I was always gona make the snake;)
I think he starts having a flashback near the end :rolleyes:

Hovis

Oct 17, 2006
1.5 air will fit my ion righT?

And I got warned off egg's because they break rediculously easily or something?