Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Paintball Factory Team

Booti

suicide blonde comin thru
Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
well i have just spent 20 minutes reading this from front to back.......what a complete waste of time. I have never seen a thread go this far off course since a guy mentioned a video of a race frame and everyone started flaming e-blade and race frame cockers.

Why can't people make an announcment or a comment on these forums any more without accusations, flamings and utter bitching breaking out.

Paintballers of the world.......its us versus the public. We have to show people what this sport is about and make it popular. How the hell are we ever gonna do that if we are just gonna yell at each other all the time. 6 months ago i came back to the sport (yes i am new to this) thinking it was still based in the woods and indoor sites.......tourny play is all new to me (and the public). Now i am playing again i know that this is more than something to do for the office christmas party....it really is a sport.

To get back to the original point of this thread........well done to the manchester boys....nice to see something happening for a local team.

I won't be playing against you (as we do series 2k4 in the lower divisions) but i have trained with a few of you at Juds place. You mostly taught me about pain, but i hope to learn more from future training.

I wish you all the best lads

thats my quids worth

Boyley

gunz 4 hire Ate my DOG!!!
Apr 28, 2003
Fuego Paint shoot it!!!!
Visit site
Did anyone actually have a point???

Good luck to both MANC teams they will be needing it.....:rolleyes:
Come on Blackpool!!!!!!! Where the fcuk is Blackpool anyway???

Scooterboy, forget both MANC teams as they are registered as Manchester, a city!! and within the rules as stated by Hatts on the third page of this thread.
Assuming it wasn't just a personal attack on Just Paintball (deal with them quite often never had any problems ) you could have made the point a little easier correct me if I am wrong but when was Sherwood a City???? ;) :eek:
Job did.
Leave the Manc lads to us we will deal with all of you on the field (as long as Wrong way Rob aint on the field its been a long time since he played center flag!!!!):D

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Check it out!!!!!

Boyley can Read!!! Go on who read it out to you??? It was Rob, wasn't it??:D

Blackpool?? That the place with the tower?? Quality!!
Really glad we gonna be playin you guys again!!! Would of missed it Dude!!

Bring it on!!:D

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Read it and weep Fatty

Glen "G" Carson (Panic Attack)
Nathan "fingers" Bailey (Panic Attack)
Dean "D.O.B." Bailey(Panic Attack)
Andrew "Evil McD" McDermott(Panic Attack)
Dave "Moomin" Phee (Kelly's/Everyone really)
David "Digga" Gajewski (Kelly's)
Mark "mother f#ckin Super" Starr (Kelly's)
Chris "yeah he's better than you" Schooling (Kellys')
Steve "funky" Morris (sad/Panic Attack)
Jim "he's the Mother F#ckin" Mann (Imperial)
Eddie "I see You" Littlewood (Kelly's)
Phil "supair" Starr (Manchester Shockwave)
Pinchaaaaayyy? (Exodus)

We have some seriosly scary kid's comin on board as well, will see them once fully trained!!!

We got the experience and major talent of Millsey to give us tips and advice co's his legs bad for now!!!(Atmosphere)

I know I dragging this thread out but that's the final line up if anyone cares? Yes it is a dream line up and yes I am Very excited about playing with these guy's in the PA League!!!

Nearly forgot to mention?!?!?!

Aaron "soon to be a mother f#ckin legend" "ronnie" Carson:D

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
dont forget Jack "not shot a marker yet" Bailey first training for him tomorrow at twisted's place thats gonna hurt the poor kid :eek: