Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Paintball THANKS asssholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary10k

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Gotta lay of Gill, shes doing her best to make everyone feel happy and feel they were not cheated. How many companies have staff members who use the same forums as the customers to get the best possible feedback so they can improve their buisness? Just PB is a huge company, yet staff take time out to hear what we got too say. Gill doesnt have to post here, she could turn her back and not give a ****, she will still get paid. Nah, she spends her time coming here to help you guys out (even me) and makes sure you get the best service possible, and sadly there isnt a lot of threads which say "thank you" to sites and shops for their service, what you read here is generally the bad stuff. So give gill a break, shes doing her best for you guys, and hell; every company makes a few mistakes.

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
:mad: I've never had a problem with Just, always been helpful and always seem to be one of if not the cheapest on the net.

Slothstuff are AWESOME jamie and the guys give the most professional and personal service you could ask for and are quick to deliver and/or notify you of an out-of-stock order too!

Planet, again most excellent, and nicky t is a legend when it comes to techy stuff or aquiring emergency ego parts 2 days before a tourney! ;)

Gizmos are THE WORST company i have ever dealt with, pb or other!

My missus bought me, at the end of last year a subscription to pbuk. They send her the first copy and i get it for chrimbo...all well and good but it was dated october 2005 and i obviously already had this one, so i ring them, tell them and they give the usual "sorry mate we will sort it asap"....

so next month comes and i receive nov 2005 :mad: ....trems aint happy, rings up "sorry we'll get it sorted"

next month comes (still no jan/feb copies arrived) and through the door comes a package from gizmos.... WITH A F*CKING WRESTLING MAG IN IT!!!!

A WRESTLING MAG!!!

trems is seriously displeased by this point, so phones up (calmly might i add), asks for manager who says he is very sorry and will sort it out....

May/june come and pass and still no jan/feb/march/april/may/june copies of pbuk.

I was going to post anything as its a bit childish to come on here slagging them off but at the end of the day no-one deserves to be treated this way esp my missus who is a kind-hearted sole and just wanted to get her loving boyfriend a nice gift for christmas as she knows who much i like my pb!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway rant over, unless all the issues turn up by the second week of march (hmmmm) i'm going to ring up and get my money back cos "taking the piss" doesnt quantify this situation....i read monthly magazines because i enjoy being updated "monthly" on the pb scene.....*sigh*

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Boys and Girls, this thread isn't going to deteriorate into a general venting at PB companies thread. We already have those elsewhere. Further it seems to me if the point was to make Just take notice that has been accomplished. For those who wish to actually resolve their issues I would recommend speaking with the party(s) involved. To encourage y'all to do that I'm closing this thread.
Now if some injured party(s) would like to take it to the next level we could resucitate Fight Club just for you. (See what I did there?)

Status
Not open for further replies.