Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kent Based Players ? ? ?

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Ok then
Irons69>>>you didn't have a choice Simon, your name was already on the list ;)
F3Z>>>>>>Lets meet at Ashford, not a lot more to say at the moment, still gaining names, pm'd you:cool:
Shelley>>>>If ever you come back"down souf", you'd always be welcome.;)
Nickyboy>>>Pm'd you mate, i'll be in touch:p
Later
Colin:)

Skeet

Platinum Member
Go the Kent Massive!

Originally posted by ShelleyHicky
:D :p :D Went to school in Kent - not there now tho - these guys are great. Nice to see another Kent team coming through. Much love to irons, skeet and F3Z and Warrens Ashford machine;)
Helloooo Sweetheart!!!!

You must say hello one day so we can catch up matey....

The guys on the team Colin, Paul and Jim, have had PA and SWPL experience maybe Millenium as well, not sure...nice blokes.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by F3Z
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Skeet has 1 3-man tourney experience, go on my son!
In recent years...yes..I was playing Paintball when you were still in infant school!

Anyone he may have tried phoning PMI today, I must say that poor F3Z wasnt at work for the morning...as he modified his car with a field, en route. After dragging his car, bare handed from teh field and changing a damaged tyre, the Gingemeister then continued to work, only to have his radiator overheat...then he got towed home...then he got another car and went to work...what a trooper!!!:D

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
By any chance is this the same disiples that the 2 simon's play for??? ...they marshall at a new site in Maidstone, Stormit Paintball...

i also work for Stormit and am interested in playing.

I'm going to the Ashford 5-man tourny nxt sun (Feb.19th) jst to watch....