Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

King of the Hill - 2

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Ahhhh the wife tried that tactic on me as well :)

Told her to rearrange for September :D

Looks like the events gonna be full this time as well, could be a nice long day ahead of us!! :D cool

Dave

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
bloody holidays!!!!!!!!!!!

well at least its greece. and as for the comment made by roland `have i been dropped`, if youve watched the team play you would have seen i am the back bone, the mid section and the liccle finger of the team. if by some freak accident i ever get shot out first on a game the rest of the team just look at each other thinkin what the hell are we goin to do now! so no i aint been dropped:D

matt

i wonder how long it will take my dad to reply to that!:p

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by L1f3
Why not Eric!! Wheres ya commitment :D
Don't worry it won't happen next year, holidays used to be cheaper than paintballing, you know them day trips to Brid, Scarb or Blackpool. Jamaica is cheap when visiting family, but i need to paint. 2 weekends of practicing missed

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Question for Blakey

It looks as thought this event may well get the 24 team linit that is allowed...

I'm gonna assume its going to be impossible for all the teams to play each other... as this would mean 23 games per team.... which is more like a weekends playing as opposed to a days.

So I'm going to assume there are gonna be a limited ammount of teams that will be played by each team.

If this is the case is it going to be organised into divisions? Or will you just be 'drawn' against your opponents?

Just a though...

Dave