Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

King of the Hill - 3 - NPG Uttoxeter - 17th August

lothlorien7646

Free as a bird
Mar 19, 2002
My own world
Marshall hat on: I believe we were fair all day and all calls by myself and colleagues were on the level.

Normal hat on: I'm gonna do you Harris for that terrible slur on our character :D and you deserve to be picked on ;) cus you just do so there

binz

Dec 19, 2001
isle of man
www.brewerypaintball.com
Richy if we'd known that we'd have got a trophy for coming 3rd in the league,we'd have sent all 5 for the flag since we new 25 pionts would have got us 3rd,but we gave you the game!!!!BUGGER!!!!
brilliant day cant wait for the Welsh.bring it on!!

TacticalMayhem

Jul 16, 2003
Some where close to your hart
I was wondering about the rules while there -

the King of the Hill is supposed to be for amiters so why is it then that U allow teams who realy are not amiters to play king of the hill. I under stand each team is allowed a member who is sort of Pro-ish who is supposed to stay in once place at the back and isnt supposed to move through the game.

could you define this to me because some of the teams that were there didnt seem to be amiters ..

Allso excuse my spelling !!!

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by TacticalMayhem
I was wondering about the rules while there -

the King of the Hill is supposed to be for amiters so why is it then that U allow teams who realy are not amiters to play king of the hill. I under stand each team is allowed a member who is sort of Pro-ish who is supposed to stay in once place at the back and isnt supposed to move through the game.

could you define this to me because some of the teams that were there didnt seem to be amiters ..

Allso excuse my spelling !!!
It begins