Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Bag clear out all items either £10 or £5 (buy 2 get one free)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Those that have paid for their items, they will be sent tomorrow via first class.

It would appear there has been a slight mix up here, I have been paid by two different members for the sterling number 1 and the faulty one as well.

Wiggles posted first but wasn’t sure which he meant and there has been a crossing of wires.
M600 then posted saying he’ll take them and paid £40 for number 1 and 4, later on in the evening/early morning Wiggles has then sent me £40 as well for number 1 and 4.

Hatman paid £35 for (number 2)

Whilst Wiggles posted first question wise, M600 said he definitely wanted them first, so in my eyes M600 they are yours (Mods would you agree).

There is now two options, I am happy to issue a refund to Wiggles or due to the mix up or I will do you the number 3 (green barrel) for £25 all in and paypal you the money back (or just include it with the pump as cash)

Sorry for this mix up I can only apologise and do my best to make sure all parties are happy

-Mat

It's entirely up to you who you choose to sell to. In your eyes whoever paid first gets the goods which seems perfectly fair to me.

As long as no one is out of pocket, we won't be intervening.