Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit bag clearout...rare jerseys and stuff!!!

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003
Hi bud do you still have both the halo b's as if so and if thy both still work I'll take both of them and if you still have the i3's I could take that aswell would you take £15 for all three thanks
The shells are broken but I believe the motors and eyes work, I don't have any batteries to check but for £20 plus postage fee's its all yours.

How used are the laysick pants? Thanks
Worn once. Oh and btw they are Large not XL as advertised initially

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I think this is a bit of a low blow @Pee Wee , you originally advertised the Nexus Cocker for £100, to which @Pebbles said he would take it, then @irons69 offered £200, so you changed your mind, edited the thread, ignored @Pebbles until the guy who offered £200 didnt get back to you, you then mail Pebbles telling him its £200 plus.

Its just not cricket mate.

Plus, auctions are not allowed without prior agreement by the person who owns this site.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Indeed, @Pee Wee , I'm closing this thread and considering banning you from the classifieds. While there's no explicit rule about who you choose to sell to, morals must come into it at this stage. As @Bolter rightly says, this ain't an auction site and @irons69 I'm fairly disappointed in you too actually, Pebbles was quicker off the mark and you should simply have accepted that.

Reactions: Pebbles

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003
Slightly unfair, pebbles was quoted and replied to.

Haven't broke the rules and getting banned. Bit strong guys

Perhaps PM would have been sufficient

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Unfair? Hmm... Until someone else offered you more money, you were going to receive exactly what you wanted. How is that unfair?

I think you would have found it equally unfair if the shoe was on the other foot.

@Dusty & @Bolter thank you for looking into this.