Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left fingers..

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
There was a good thing on some website (it's in the thread for off-handed shooting), but it said to drum your trigger fingers on any available surface(table, leg, penis, etc) whenever you can and as long as you can, and to use your left hand for stuff you don't usually use it for (e.g. doodling or w@nking). Or you can do what I do (since I'm on the computer a lot) and have your marker in your left hand while you use your mouse with your right, and click away with both.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Hi guys as im right handed, im finding it hard to walk the trigger with my left hand. any one have a finger exercises etc...

Jimmy.
get a gf and then walk them she will love it, you get your practice, and your fingers will stay warm aslong as you go!!

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
to improve strength... get the two fingers on a mousemat, or similar slightly squidqy yet rigid surface, and with a flat palm, press the fingers down as hard as possible for 30seconds, then as above, alternatingly drum your fingers on the surface (as if walking the trigger) but whilst keeping your palm as flat as possible; after about 30seonds, repeat the process... a min or two a day will actually do one hell of a lot.

After this you will find finger speed, strength, and for lack of a better word, stamina; will be increased. You will also find that because of this you will inadvertantly use your left hand for more everyday tasks because it's not as feeble and forlorn as normal :)

Of course, by far the easiest way is to spend a few training sessions just working on left handed drills ;)