Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Legion Philly X-Ball Exhibition Vids

craigpil

loving uni life
Apr 27, 2003
Essex Uni !!!
Originally posted by Edd Hobday

Does anyone know if there were any cameras there recording the game for an official DVD or something? That would be awesome to show peeps.
yeah i was watching the match they had camera's both on the field and above the field (on cherry pickers), was a really good game to watch and the atmosphere in the stands was amazing

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duncster and Flash the new Dream Team thanks guys. Couldn't make it to any of the weekend's action but that pretty much made up for it... 9min 30secs into first video....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppp from Connell's gun. Spectator: "That's legal":D :D :D

Then the marshal checks it at the end RRRRRRRRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppp:D :D :D

LiQUiD

Eric Parker!!!
Jul 1, 2003
UK
Originally posted by Edd Hobday
Does anyone know if there were any cameras there recording the game for an official DVD or something? That would be awesome to show peeps.

-EDD
Yes. Colin, as he was commentating, mentioned that the cameras were there for a DVD. Sky sports were also mentioned but i was too busy watching the legion to find out what that was about.

[EDIT] these were cameras i saw on sunday. I havent got a clue about legion vs philly as i wasnt there.