Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Legion Philly X-Ball Exhibition Vids

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I must apologise also as you can see me waving to the yanks and saying bye bye quite a bit. Im sorry if my hand obstructed anyones view of the match.

Was it just me or what cause I was not that impressed with the Americans this weekend. I reckon Dynasty play better Xball than the two NXL teams I saw watched. Tyler Michaud impressed me, and one Trauma guy (sorry dont know name :(), but the rest.......were average. (I would just like to say that yes they are all waaaay better than me) I would say that the EXL teams would do very well against the NXL teams if thats the best the NXL can offer. Anyone else think this? Maybe the Russians knocked all the wind out of them :)

Thanks for the vid Dunc!! :) please keep it there till Sunday as I get the internet at home this weekend.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
I just tested it again - works fine - nice fast DL rate. Only thing I can suggest is that you don't try to open the file from where it is, instead, right click the respective links and save them to yr hard disk somewhere... then open them once they've downloaded...

Dunc.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
The server did have a "moment" earlier today, but it's all running fine again now. Apologies.

In case anyone is interested (I know you aint), the vids have been linked to on pbnation, another couble of american sites, about 3 russian sites, a finnish site, at least 1 if not 2 german sites, and since Monday the server has shifted 85GB of data, yesterday it moved 60GB, peaking at a transfer rate of over 23Megabit per Second (almost 3Megabytes of data per second).

My host must love me ;) :D