The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a team (UK)

mae

Ego
Sep 18, 2005
Langley, Berkshire.
Visit site
Hey,

I have been playing paintball for around a year now and am looking for a paintball team somewhere around London. I have played 4 NSPL SE legs and i played in Heavens Gate so i have had some tournament play. As the years go on i will look into playing europe events also. I have played for Maidenhead Trauma for the past year but just dont think i will grow as a paintballer if i stick with them.

Currently have no gun or setup but will look into buying one sooner or later. Ion maybe if no other gun offer is given to me.

I own V-force profilers in blue (wear classes), Dye Hybrid pants red. Dye c5 top red, Dye c5 pack blue with other bits and bobs.

If anyone needs players add Krysaz@hotmail.co.uk or send me a PM.

Thanks, Nick.

Im 17 btw.

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
just dont think i will grow as a paintball if i stick with them.
that would be bad, but sorry to dissapoint you paintballs dont grow, they are made. The only way you could grow as a paintball is water yourself but no one likes big paintballs anyway but good luck with it

T

TendringLOEB

ease up lads, is not for you to comment on whatever happened in the past with this guys last team, hes lookin for a team, thats all thats important.

Chat to more members on this board especially those who organise the events around the country, as they have good connections and know loads and loads of teams so they will be a good bet.

I know the wild geese were recruiting a while back down at holmbrush, but im not sure of their status now.

Also check out the Announcements, Contacts and Queries section, that often produces good results for teams who are recruiting or where you could possiby find a team.

Paul