Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a team (UK)

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
You know what, I maybe it is because it is afternoon and I am getting cranky since we have no afternoon tea time in the US, but the next person who suggests a relatively new player commits suicide because they don't like that player's game or post or whatever gets a permanent ban.

Also, unless you are a one in a million player, the first year you are playing tournaments, you are figuring stuff out and you are no great shakes. So all the "you suck" stuff sounds like so much kettle-pot blah blah blah.

mae

Ego
Sep 18, 2005
Langley, Berkshire.
Visit site
I may turn up to the Euro5man on the sunday. I also remember meeting the IronLions at Heavens Gate this year. Trauma were helping you save the tent from being blown over.

Also gyro its cool. Just shows that some people are that sad to waste 30seconds to post rubbish to look "cool!"

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
Originally posted by mae
I may turn up to the Euro5man on the sunday. I also remember meeting the IronLions at Heavens Gate this year. Trauma were helping you save the tent from being blown over.

Also gyro its cool. Just shows that some people are that sad to waste 30seconds to post rubbish to look "cool!"
that is the first bit of rubbish posted everything else is peoples opinons...

gyro does that mean you dont get morning crumpets either?? :eek: americans have it bad :(