Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking To Be In A Team??? Read Here

Play_the_game

Banned
Jun 13, 2006
london (norbury)
hi there i am looking for team m8's . i have recently started off a team as in i have a sup air feild booked , i a in negations with a number of sites for sponsor (it's not going to bad) , i have a playing top designer so we can put are team name on it and logo's , And i have custom hoppers ready to be made. thanks to stingerpaintball deign for that.

so i have everything u can think of for starting at team all i am looking for is players. u can be new to tournament style playng or have experience all i ask of u is to have a tournament slyle gun ( simply because if u don't have one or something along to lines of one u will be at an disadvantage ) And if u could please put down what u think ur skills are for example.

where would u like to play: me back because i have an eagle eye i can shout my ass off and i can put down a lot of paint

fitness level: me chubbly small but ca run like hell to get to a bunker. (half the time i never make it :p )

any thing like that a little profile of ur self.

of u any questions plese don't hesitate to pm me

thanks tom

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Good luck to you mate, at least you can spell sponsor, if not our :D

Though, sounds like an expensive exrecise to join up, what with having to fork out for custom jerseys and hoppers, unless your going to foot the bill for the whole team:confused:

Oh, and a quick read of the sticky at the top of this forum might help you see that txt spk is not favoured here by the Mods!

Play_the_game

Banned
Jun 13, 2006
london (norbury)
onasilverbike said:
Good luck to you mate, at least you can spell sponsor, if not our :D

Though, sounds like an expensive exrecise to join up, what with having to fork out for custom jerseys and hoppers, unless your going to foot the bill for the whole team:confused:

Oh, and a quick read of the sticky at the top of this forum might help you see that txt spk is not favoured here by the Mods!
just because i can't spell for my life don't meen u can take the piss :D

and all the shirt's and things u don't have to get them. All i did is to make sure if u whant them u can have them

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Play_the_game said:
just because i can't spell for my life don't meen u can take the piss :D

and all the shirt's and things u don't have to get them. All i did is to make sure if u whant them u can have them
Actually, I was congratulating you on your spelling of sponsor, it is one of the most often mis-spelt words on this forum!

I, see, that's fair, just hope you don't end up with a cupbord full of 'branded' gear that's all!

I don't take the piss out of peoples spelling, mines not perfect, I kust had a bit of trouble translating your post, that's all!

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
just a hint fella. its a good idea to start a team by gettin a group of players/friends in at first. training and playing as a team is always good. building them up from scratch is also a plus as it develops loyalty. but in my opinion

friends---> players---->team---->custom Equipment and then eventually world domination. ;)

use fancy kit as an incentive when youve lost a core player so people can fill the gaps. :) but chopping and changing a team is not on. a lot of managers cut out people when they are perfectly capable of playing just because a better outsider has guested for them. :) take care with it mate.