Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking To Be In A Team??? Read Here

point-blank

Durham Dv8
Aug 20, 2006
Manchester, UK
hey

hey. yeh whats tom was saying is that our team has lots of potential, and we can train around whatever times any member wants to train really, so it is based around flexible training times so hopefully we will hear a lot more of you consider in joining. Thanx.

stu-uk reapers.

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
ok... just out of interest... is our schools english going down hill or is it just that they are teaching "txt eng" now? :) do you shout out on fields "bck rite!" "bck lft!" "cntr" "T-bg!" ? lol or do you actually speak english on the field. :p

my main advice to anyone who wants in, is to show up to tournies, bring a box of decent paint and your own kit and tell the organiser that your good for a game or two if any one needs... start off low... koth or the lesser teams and work your way up when you get more experience. my first tourny was playing for ni ban in the uk masters series div 3. then took a step back and played for outbreak uk in div 4. since then ive trained with people from more experienced backgrounds. learned a little more about the game and have played for spank at the welsh open ukm. and durham city dragons at the pa. (just branching out a little.) still very humble begginings when you think about it but i have fun and i still class my self as a novice so hey. if a bigger and better team offers me a spot ill give it a go. accept new challenges... in paintball its not always how much money you got... its who you know, and whose watching you.

nixonsprowar

Nov 17, 2006
wtf? is there a team startin here or what, i am some what bewildered if anyone interested let me no i ride bmx loads so im fit and dont care about hurtlin myself around, im pretty hardcore. Can drive and live not far from manc.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
they are playing at the nq newbie torny

including the legend that was ash22 so watch your kit bags people