Division 5

Quake 700
Residue Dogs 515
Roughnecks 470
Bad Taste 375
UK Marshalls 2 335
Stone Raven 270
Skulls 245

Can I go to bed & sleep for a couple of days now please?

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
DIVISION 5 TEAMS

from myself and Team Quake, big thank you to the division 5 teams who gave us great games throughout the day. see you all in the middle again soon. Thanks also to sparklie and crew for puttin on a great days ballin at the bottom of the M25 for us soft southerners :)

not forgetting Jim and Christine our sponsers, thank you both for your ongoing support.

alec

Team Quake

remember Sup air available for hire from Ambush Paintball Southampton.:D

L J

big big titties
DIVISION 5 TEAMS

Originally posted by agb
from myself and Team Quake, big thank you to the division 5 teams who gave us great games throughout the day. see you all in the middle again soon. Thanks also to sparklie and crew for puttin on a great days ballin at the bottom of the M25 for us soft southerners :)

alec

Team Quake
touche my friend, good game btw!!!

and a few things
i would like to laugh at equilibrium who were content they were divisions 2 material, and they came 7th in division 4!!
i now await the excuses or 'were better than you' speech:rolleyes:

erm, well done to redz novice, maz finally got his dream and didnt stop smiling for the whole ride home and probably more:rolleyes: :cool:

sorry for some guy on the skulls on the SP field where u were out and i popped out and shot a humongous back player string at you....:(

so the grudge match is as follows: Bad Taste vs Quake 2-2:(
and now Bad Taste vs Skulls is also 2-2:D

so are any legs gonna be remotely near Essex?:( dartford is a good place for the last leg...but come on...make it essex!!:D

edit: also laugh at skulls who lauged at us when we came last in leg 2, who now came last this leg:p

L J

big big titties
our game was kind of annoying, cos i carry so many pots captain tells me to take a pot out and fill everyones hoppers up, so i do this then as i dont wanna lose the pot i put it back in my right most x loop, then mid game, to find i have dam well been shot on the dam pot which shouldnt be there!!!!:( :( :( :(

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
One question about the div 5 results: did the "by" game count as a max, or did it not count for any points. It looks like we should have 100 points for that one, since Quake got the full 700. But that means that if we maxxed 3 games and had that by, we should have a minimum of 400 points, as we didn't incur any penalty points. Yet our final score (Bad Taste, by the way) was 375. I don't know if the same has happened to all the other teams in the division, or if maybe a score sheet went missing somewhere?

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
my understanding is

if your team turned up, chronoed without an incident. then you were awarded 100 points. don't take it as gospel tho cos i ain't the captain so ???? sucks if you lost points tho:eek: