Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 15 June - Results

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Well we did turn up all ready to chrono but the marshall only wanted the captain to sign, so we could have packed up our kit an hour earlier :rolleyes: If the same has happened to every team but yourselves, then the results are no different, but if it's just us, that would be enough to nudge us into trophyland, by 5 points :D

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Liz
Division 3

Campaign Power Red 515
Top Cats 470
Tsunami 440
Kool Runnings 430
DOA Zealots 410
Dark Ritual 400
UK Marshalls 1 355
A Few Good Men 115
Tsunami would liike to thank everyone in our division for a great days balling in some really terrible weather :D :D :D

Thanks to Powerball for some awesone RPS paint. It did everything, as written on the box, it says it will do.

Cheers

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Originally posted by cockersrule
well as we maxed 3 games, and that was 100, as rich says, minimum we can have is 400 points + what we got from eliminations, which i 75, so its 400+75 which puts us 5 points ahead of roughnecks so they got the wrong trophy:mad: :mad: :mad:
Cockersrule, the bye might have been an average of your points from your other games, this would explain why quake got the 100 points as they won their other 6 games.

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Re: DIVISION 5 TEAMS

Originally posted by cockersrule
touche my friend, good game btw!!!

and a few things
i would like to laugh at equilibrium who were content they were divisions 2 material, and they came 7th in division 4!!
i now await the excuses or 'were better than you' speech:rolleyes:

erm, well done to redz novice, maz finally got his dream and didnt stop smiling for the whole ride home and probably more:rolleyes: :cool:

sorry for some guy on the skulls on the SP field where u were out and i popped out and shot a humongous back player string at you....:(

so the grudge match is as follows: Bad Taste vs Quake 2-2:(
and now Bad Taste vs Skulls is also 2-2:D

so are any legs gonna be remotely near Essex?:( dartford is a good place for the last leg...but come on...make it essex!!:D

edit: also laugh at skulls who lauged at us when we came last in leg 2, who now came last this leg:p
Ok first us laugh at any one....never......:D

You guys played well and as always we enjoyed playing everyone in division 5.

A big Well done to Quake. You guys are doing so well from even just the first leg. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing you soon.

If you will notice most of our points came from our morning matches when we had a full 7 working guns and the paint fitted a fed through our hoppers a feed tubes.

My last game of the day was 3 balls shot squeegy barrell and feed tube to clear the ball then do another 3 balls.

Our paint swelled badly in the heat and we played our last 3 games with about 1 working gun.

Not an excuse (well it is but...) we had a good day and look forward to future meetings.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Well done to Sparklie for putting on such a good event, and to all her staff, who worked so hard to make cobham a real success.

I have to say, this was one of the best run events in England i've ever seen. The sports grounds were fantastic, the grass was imaculate, the fields were awesome, and the reffing was generally pretty good (some may dissagree but from my POV it was fine).

This is the way tournaments should be run, and now that we've finally got a league in the south that rocks, we should all support it.

Thanks to Jeff, and DraXxus for the superb paint, 'sun flare' is the paint you should all be shooting people! Thanks to Pipes for his support, and our guest players from Campaign Paintball's newest playing sensation, TEAM SPOD!, also Martin from Campaign Blue, and Turtle. And a big thanks to Naill Squire and Campaign Paintball park.

We have video and photos and will post them on our site soon.
See you all at the next one!

GoatBoy

Come to Goatboy ladies...
Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
Well done to all involved in Sunday's toruney - an excellent venue and the fields were superb!!

Congrats to all those who placed in Div 3, AFGM struggled all day long, but we still enjoyed playing all the teams in the div and look forward to the next one.

A special thank you to Campaign Power Red who let me borrow their spare gun, during their game against us! Very grateful lads! and you're good sportmanship is an example to all.

Roll on the next M25!