A Few Good Men 535
Tsunami 430
Tigers Kidz 410
Blackstar 405
UK Marshals 1 285
Top Cats 250
Dark Ritual 225

Div 3

Team Zone 550 (Awarded 1st on head to head result with Kool Runnings)
Kool Runnings 550
Menace 495
Redz Novice 485
Monkey Love 370
Wolf Novice 340
UK Marshals 2 335
Roughnecks 120

Div 4

Total Chaos 625
Quake 620
Bad Taste 515
Control Freaks 480
Skulls 455
Zone 280
Feral Jesters 160
No Limit - didn't show, so a scratch team made up of mostly Kellys who didn't compete for the trophys took their place in Div 4 and scored 645

Again some very close results, with most divisions waiting for the final scores to decide the trophies.

pauly

Feb 5, 2003
john,well done m8 you seem to be doing better.
was your day better with a little help from chuck by chance:D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz

Div 1

Tigers Pro 615
Storm Pro 561

So if it hadn't have been for the -69 points that Storm Pro got they would have won the division? Contraversial! :rolleyes:

Sam

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Bunka Monky
what they get the -69 4 ?
Hot gun.

Now I've had a chance to get clean & a bit of sleep (I posted those results for you before even having my bath last night!), I'd like to say a few things myself.

Firstly, thanks of course to Sparklie for running these. I only get the hassle in the last week before each event and then only part time, she gets it from one event to the next while still trying to run a site to earn the money!
All the refs deserve thanks, especially Shock Am for stepping in at the last moment, Trevor for all the hard work he put in during the last few days (and being on the end of the phone to help keep me sane), and Ralph for being absolutely marvellous. Thanks also to the teams for not pestering me too much when I was trying to get the final scores done, you were all wonderful & so very nice to me. Also Podbitch (Nicky) for admin-sitting now & again so I could get out & actually walk around a few times, made such a difference :)

Sparklie only found out on Thursday that we couldn't have the promised access to the playing area until Saturday despite a promise of it's availability for Friday so nearly all the set-up had to take place in one day; it was fantastic the way so many people rallied round on Saturday to help get it sorted - too many to mention & I'd only forget a few if I tried to list them all!

Poor Sparklie will be busy now right up until the end of the week clearing up from this one, then the merry-go-round will start next week for the next event for her, so please don't expect instant responses from her for a few days as she won't be in the office. As she's said elsewhere, despite plans to have an extra field so more teams June is already filling up fast (some teams paid their deposit & one team even the full amount yesterday!) so please get in quickly if you want to play it.
After the fiasco of one team withdrawing last week & not bothering to tell Sparklie until she asked them on Friday night why their check had bounced, I get the feeling she may insist on cleared cheques/rolling deposits/cash etc to confirm entries next time, which shouldn't be a problem for those who give it plenty of time.

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
thanks a lot to all involved!

i had a great time! unfortunately the freaks won't be able to play the next one due to a levels howeer some of the team will have finished by then....so if anyone is looking for a player or two i know that rich and ash will definately be looking for a game....
thanks again,
Robin