Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Hmmm

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by Liz

Apart from the cost factor (about £5 for a plastic dustbin, about 2p for a bin liner) and the extra space a dustbin will take . [/B]
Well 5 quid is nothing really, and plastic dustbins hardly take up room. And also if you you work it out plastic dustbins can be used over and over again cos there durable. So there for you wouldnt need to keep spending money on bin liners every event.

Like every1 says my 2 pennies worth:rolleyes:

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
The bin-bag was under your gear bag for most of the day Jon... I took it out when the stack of coke cans near my area got so big I had to clear them up just to make room for my kit...

Don't think I'm gonna bring the cokes next time, since nobody could be arsed to clear them away themselves. :mad:

In fact, I ended up bagging and taking home most of my own rubbish...:rolleyes:

go-one

Come on Syd ! She was't sugesting we all hand around and help wash the grass ! But I don't thing its to much to ask of a player to use a bin / bin bag or as sugested, throw all your **** in a used paint box ! A stack of boxes is a lot easyer to move than 100m used loo role, 20 grass embedded 9v's and a mountin of half squished pop cans !

I'm sure as an organiser yourself you can understand a request for a bit of 'human behavor'. We not still swinging in the trees ! (Well not all of us anyway !)

martin

am member
Dec 12, 2001
Visit site
your Priorities are what?

OK lets face some facts you pay what 30 pounds to play you got a superb venue, decent netting, good fields, 4500psi air, prizes,trade support and luckily sunshine. But you did have to tidy up behind yourself using bags provided.

Or you could have a muddy **** hole no netting, woodland fields
no air, no prizes, no trade support, but you can make as much mess as you like.

Or she could raise the price.

I take my hat off to sparkile for all she has done and will support her @ all events.

p.s any comments on the teching?

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
your Priorities are what?

Originally posted by martin
OK lets face some facts you pay what 30 pounds to play you got a superb venue, decent netting, good fields, 4500psi air, prizes,trade support and luckily sunshine. But you did have to tidy up behind yourself using bags provided.

Or you could have a muddy **** hole no netting, woodland fields
no air, no prizes, no trade support, but you can make as much mess as you like.

Or she could raise the price.

I take my hat off to sparkile for all she has done and will support her @ all events.

p.s any comments on the teching?
Amen... its the same price as everyone used to pay for Temple tourneys... give that some thought.